ACTIVE LIFE ASSESSMENT
Train without the fear of getting injured.
In our Active Life Assessment, we will go joint by joint to see what areas you are limited in to help you feel and perform better. We are not physical therapists. Our goal is to fill the gap between regular training and physical therapy.
This is what we call an athlete’s hierarchy of needs. We will go through each one in order to assess and not guess at what is limiting your performance in sport and/or life.
After the assessment, our expert trainers will lay out 3 different options for you depending on what your needs and available time.
Corrective Action Program
- Includes a progression of 12 workouts to do on your own.
- It is recommended to do 3 workouts per week over 4 weeks.
- Only takes 7-10 minutes per workout.
- Best for people with one simple limitation and limited time.
Individualized Action Plan
- Individual program design based on your schedule, available equipment, and limitations.
- Best for those who have the discipline to follow a plan without the accountability of a trainer.
- Each workout is 15-30 minutes long.
- 3x per week for $79.
- 5x per week for $99.
Personal Training Plan
- Includes 12 one hour training sessions plus a 13th one for free.
- Best for those who need accountability and are looking for results in a faster timeline.
- Must meet at least 3x per week in order to achieve results.
- Each day is adjusted to match your abilities so you never plateau.